• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark III, Subway Rocket Reverb, and Deluxe Reverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sobbincat

Reaction score
Never thought I would ever sell this...

Mesa Boogie Mark III, blue stripe, 60 watts, no eq, EV 12L. In very good shape. Recently professionally inspected and retubed. Foot switches included. Got back in 1991 and it's pretty much been in my home studio ever since. Weighs about 60lbs, so it's not "grab and go," unless it's to the chiropractor. But it does have casters. $650

That is why I picked up...

Mesa Subway Reverb Rocket, tubed with jj's, nice cover, pristine condition. 10 inch speaker sounds great. Got this to use at school, but never did. Has spent most if its time with me in the closet, but I have played it enough to know that it does not have the typical noise problem. Sold

Also have...

Fender Deluxe Reverb. 20 watts of outstanding Fender deluxe tone. I have been told that this is a silver face amp with black face cosmetics. Looks like it has been on the road. Tolex is rough and the grill has some snags. Was like that when I got it four years ago. Have used it regularly as my living room amp. Smooth tone even from a Joe Barden Tele bridge with the tone knob at 11. $650

All prices include paypal. Buyer pays actual shipping from Washington DC. Pics via email for serious interest. Selling to fund an amp purchase, so no trades please.

Plenty of references on BaM, ebay and tgp.

Back