• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of stuff for sale!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Once again, it is time to clean out the Music Room.

I have a bunch of stuff that I don't use or have traded for that I probably will never use.

SOLD Fulltone Fat Boost, the Grey Model, near mint condition: $100 shipped & paypalled

Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler, lots of scratches, and a little dirty, but still works fine: $150 shipped & paypalled
Comes with 1200 ma power supply

Fishman Aura Nylon Acoustic Imaging pedal, almost mint condition, in box: $160 shipped & paypalled
Missing the battery cover

Fishman Pro EQ Platinum, near mint, in box: $80 shipped & paypalled

Peavey PV10 10 channel mixer, near mint: $130 shipped & paypalled

Blackheart Engineering Handsome Devil (circuit boards only) with upgraded tone caps: $40 shipped & paypalled

SOLD! 2004 US Strat Deluxe 50th Anniversary Ash body, Sienna Sunburst: $300 shipped & paypalled
Contoured neck heel, extremely nice condition with a few minor scratches,
small paint chip missing near the neck pocket
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290296935301

MI Audio Crunch Box, near mint: $85 shipped & paypalled

SOLD! Furman SPB-8C Pedal Board with Hard Case: $180 shipped & paypalled
Board and hard case are in near mint condition.
I bought it used, it only has 4 of the power connectors and it didn't come with any velcro

If you're interested, make me an offer. If it's reasonable, I'll take it. Otherwise, it's off to ebay land tomorrow

Hey Don,
I just PM'd you with my Paypal address. It's yours if you still want it.

That is a nice body, it's too nice though. I found that I just didn't want to play it.
I have a Custom 22 that's like that too, I always end up playing the beat up McCarty instead.

Latest posts

Back