Looking for FX Loop Mod Schematic for Solo50 Rec. Rev2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theDogger

Reaction score
Hey I have been searching high and low but can not find a schematic for the FX Loop mod for a Solo50 Rec. Rev2. I searched this board and have found it for just about every other REC. but the Solo50 Rev.2

I have even contacted Mesa with no reply

Help any one...

theDogger

Try these guys (404) 630-7382, Business is RACKCREW, google 'em. I talked to Mchael. THey have a pant load of schematics for Marshalls on the site now, the MESA page is not populated yet. I will keep looking because I have a Solo 50 as well and want to see if I can DIY a loop upgrade.

Well I did the mod last night is was so easy. All I had to do was heat the a soldering iron and remove the 3 wires. The one one the far left I clipped it and put some heat shrink on. The 2nd wire from the left I removed all together and the 3rd wire I soldered it back into the 2nd hole where the 2nd wire was removed from. Worked like a charm and is totally reversible. It has done what I was hoping for. I can now run my reverb, delay and EQ through the FX loop and not have to fight the it. Also my SOLO boost still works....

Not too sure how some shops are charging $50.00 - $100.00 for this mod? :(
Here is a quick Photoshop that I did for ref.
fxloopmod.jpg

Here are the pics that I use for reference. Solo50 Rec. Rev2
before.jpg

after.jpg

theDogger

Latest posts

Back