Let's see your "Pig rig" pics (Lonestars)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you need now is a debt consolidation agent. :lol: Sweet rig! I'm Glad you got the classic.

plan-x said:
All you need now is a debt consolidation agent. :lol: Sweet rig! I'm Glad you got the classic.

HAH! You said it! Slow acquisition of all of these things have luckily kept me out of debt! This lonestar was worth every penny. Thanks again for all the info everyone.

My latest setup:
IMG_6200.jpg

Ok, here's the result of all my recent re-jiggering... the pigstack looks like this now:
LSCStack.jpg

And here's the current state of my pedalboard:
ptboard.jpg

The plain pedal on the lower left is my homemade LSC footswitch, which includes the Channel and Solo switches as well as the Reverb switch. It's obviously a bit large, but it's easy to use and it fits (for the time being).

Feeling pretty satisfied now.

Nice Damon! You must like the LS cab huh? Big & spacious, lots of room for the speaker to breathe.

plan-x said:
Nice Damon! You must like the LS cab huh? Big & spacious, lots of room for the speaker to breathe.
Yeah, it's awesome. Really three-dimensional and full. I like the Freda too, but side-by-side the LS cab really shines. The slight loss in low-end thump is more than made up for in overall tonal bloom. I'm going to keep both for a while, the Freda is great for hauling back and forth to rehearsal... maybe I can pair it up with a Transatlantic some day. :mrgreen:

Love this rig... add a couple of my 2X12 horizontal Rectifier cabs and no gig is too big. ;)

newrig.jpg

ATT00030q.jpg

Practice rig... :lol:
DSC02549.jpg

_MG_0214-2.jpg

This was also a former pig...but I just purchased another one...should be here in a couple of weeks....Just love that heavy pig. :mrgreen:

132.jpg

Latest posts

Back