Just got the tone I've been looking for on the Triple Rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ollievk

Reaction score
I have no idea why I didn't try it, but channel two Modern, actually amazing. Still got the balls, but also has taken the fizzy gain off, and the clarity is there. SOOOO pleased

amen to that! i rarely use channel 3 modern after trying channel 2 modern on my dual rec. i've got nothing but 75s in my cab right now so that top end fizziness is really bad on my third channel. anyway man good to hear. what settings are you using?

I'm at work at the moment man, but I'll post the settings once I get home. Channel 2 has so much more clarity. Though the Maxon pedal does put a bit of a weird sound, line 6 fake sound on top of it, might miss out the overdrive pedal and invest in a really decent parametric eq.

Thanks man :D

hey there.

I just got my Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 Channel Solo Head the other day and after alot of time fiddiling i can agree with you guys that channel 2 is definately the better channel has so much more grunt and balls and it sounds amazing with the modern setting on! shoulda left out channel 3 completely lacks the punch of the 2nd one if ya ask me.

Latest posts

Back