Just Got Mark IIC+ 60 Watt!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mreeve25

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just got my new factory Mark IIC+ 60 Watt today!

Bought it off the original owner, who took great care of it!

Was very recently serviced at Mesa.

I will be putting Mesa STR-415's and Sylvania ECC83's in it.

DSC05960.jpg

DSC05961.jpg

There was a spot on the camera lense, that what that white glow near the output transformer is.

Michael

You better let me hold on to that for you. You could hurt yourself.

Great looking amp.

I have not even fired her up yet. I have a new guitar coming to me tomorrow as well as all the tubes. I can't wait!!!! :mrgreen:

There isn't a vintage Boogie on the face of the earth in better condition than that! :shock: Enjoy it! The only thing that's missing is the GEQ, but otherwise, you've been blessed my friend. I've been dying to hear an MS12 Black Shadow, they're getting a lot of hype nowadays...

Thats a beautiful looking amp!

I want to hear some clips of this baby fired up!

Please post when guitar arrives.
smiley-music014.gif

All the Best,
~Nep~

I STILL have not been able to play it. I have had to stare at it for the last few days. :(
I have the amp and the STR's, but the Sylvania ECC83's and the guitar have not arrived yet. Hopefully Monday! :D

The guitar I got is an ESP Eclipse II in Vintage Black w/ Gold Hardware.
It has EMG's, but I am gonna change them to the Seymour Duncan '59/JB combo. (My Favorite) non EMG pickups.

GTS: By the way, those cabs you made are freaking sweet!!!

Yes it sure is, but I did not pay anywhere near what he had it listed for.

After staring at my new C+ for 8 days, I am finally getting ready to play it. Fedex, just delivered my ESP Eclipse. Tubes are warming up right now. I am excited to hear it! :D

mreeve25 said:
After staring at my new C+ for 8 days, I am finally getting ready to play it. Fedex, just delivered my ESP Eclipse. Tubes are warming up right now. I am excited to hear it! :D

So? How is it? How about some clips?

I am very interested as I know a guy who will sell me the same model blond and all. I've been reluctant as it does not have the EQ!

Thanks, I appreciate that!

Yeah, I saw the pics of yours. I bet that thing is freaking sweet!

I have a vintage black one. It is one of the newer ones with the crummy tuners though. I really like sperzel tuners, but this one has those gotoh locking ones. ESP went cheap in my opinion in the last few years.

mreeve25 said:
Thanks, I appreciate that!

Yeah, I saw the pics of yours. I bet that thing is freaking sweet!

I have a vintage black one. It is one of the newer ones with the crummy tuners though. I really like sperzel tuners, but this one has those gotoh locking ones. ESP went cheap in my opinion in the last few years.
:shock: What?! You've had the gear for 5 days and no review? :wink:

boogieslayer said:
very very nice

same as mine with the exception of mine being a head and i had eq added

what color eclipse did you get? mines snow white

grats man !

Did you have the EQ added by Boogie? And was the older style or the Mark V version?

Latest posts

Back