• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Is this guy smoking crack or what????????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Maverick-212-Combo-35-Watts-Class-A_W0QQitemZ300209312255QQihZ020QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$300 to ship an amp that he is asking $500 too much for.

some people just don't have a clue. read the 'shipping' area in the auction. what a moron. he's basically saying he's charging people for the time it takes to pack it and how long it take to build the box. if that was the case, i'd have to charge almost a grand to ship anything due to the time at the PO or fedex/ups locations near me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hadn't noticed that. What a tool. I can pack an Mesa 2x12 combo and ship it $100. This pays for all of the materials, travel, and shipping & insurance & lunch for my wife & myself.

And to think that Ebay sent me a nasty gram for trying to charge $65 to ship a Vintage Fender 2x12 combo. They said that I exceeded the standard shipping rate that others were charging.

I really miss living in a city where I can simply take a drive and find any gear that I could ever want.

Before going bezerk on something so trivial guys, notice that the dude is in Ontario Canada, boogie here sell for 1.5 time the price they sell in the US. AND, since GW took power and the whole 911 crap, shipping something in the US is VERY expensive. 235$ is about right.

thats why i get my stuff from the US.
Its cheaper for me to buy it and get it shipped from the US,than
buy it i canada.

al3d said:
Before going bezerk on something so trivial guys, notice that the dude is in Ontario Canada, boogie here sell for 1.5 time the price they sell in the US. AND, since GW took power and the whole 911 crap, shipping something in the US is VERY expensive. 235$ is about right.

USED to sell 1.5 times what they sell in the US. They recently ajusted the price. I went to a store (here in Montreal) a few months back, and a Mark IV was 2700, and now it's 1700. Tough luck if he payed big bucks to get it back then.

I'm not sure about the whole shipping thing though.

Latest posts

Back