I'm starting to HATE Mesa Boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, so far so good!
Let's hope this keeps like this!
This amp is amazing... I just hated when it wasn't here with me!!!!

Well hopefully that'll be a hardship you'll not have to endure in future, now.. glad to hear you have your voice back...
Any psychological worries picked up from the experience with your 1st amp will fade with repeated 'proven-to-be-reliable' use Im sure you'll grow more confident of that every week that passes. :)

Any noted differences between your old amp and your new one (besides the problems the old one had not being in this one)?

I had the boogie 50 caliber plus for 20 years.Never went to the shop,now its at a buddies house and still works fine.Just a lemon mano,sorry for your misfortune.Hope you can get it worked out.

Well, as said before by someone, confidence builds up as every time I switch from standby to on and the amps works fine.
There is no tone difference, that i can tell!!!
The only major difference is the tubes, last time the amp came with 6l6 green... and that was a great difference. Now it comes with yellow again... it sounds like when it was new and also had yellows.
in 2/3 months i'm buying all green.. I believe the sound was more organic!!
A friend told me the green were a lot better and i couldn't believe him until i tried myself. This goes for 6l6 and for el34...

Blimey I just checked mine and they're all yellows.

Wish I'd looked in the old combo before it went.

Latest posts

Back