i'm sooooooooo excited

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomadlover

Reaction score
oh it's going down.
i'm getting my heartbreaker in apoprox 7 days :shock: . i cant stand it :x :cry:
it's gonna be sweet. then a new guitar. then maybe an old silvertone amp :roll:
this isn't gonna change my opinion but what are your opinions on the beauty of an amp?

I like them to sound good no matter what they look like. Sometimes a relic can have more character. If you want a museum piece by all means they are out there. Many never use their amps outside their bedrooms. Others get dragged to hell and back. I would rather have a good sounding amp than one that just looked good.

I think that the DR/TR look killer but I 'll take my Mark IV any day of the week even though it looks kind of plain jane, geeky, and straight out of the 70's.

BTW, FWIW, I like a classic look to an amp also.

Oh yeah, Congrats on your Heartbreaker. It is always exciting to get new gear. I always end up playing the old standards again though. But,.... I haven't played any other amp since getting the Mark IV. I own a JCM800 and a JMP if that says anything for the Mark IV.

nomadlover said:
oh it's going down.
i'm getting my heartbreaker in apoprox 7 days :shock: . i cant stand it :x :cry:
it's gonna be sweet. then a new guitar. then maybe an old silvertone amp :roll:
this isn't gonna change my opinion but what are your opinions on the beauty of this amp?

yeah, that heartbreaker sold :cry: :x :cry: :( . but they have a nomad 100 that i've ALWAYS liked (check the name) for $855. i'm probably gonna get that one! :D

Where you located? There is a Heartbreaker in Springfield, Mo at a little "Ma and Pa" type of store. they want $1100 for it, but I bet he'd go down some?? PM me if you want more info (if you're close enough)?

Latest posts

Back