If you could only have one guitar...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just bought into the hype, however its all true....

http://www.gibsoncustom.com/flash/products/lespauls/lpcustom/LPCustom.html

I had the neck re-dressed by a local oldtimer and its shocking! Versatility!

I'd do it again, worth every penny!

My Murphy-aged Rossington (#24) that I bought a couple months ago. Plays better than any guitar I've ever had and feels like a authentic 50's LP. It has totally re-invigorated my playing.

img17771je.jpg

img17708vh.jpg

nocluejimbo said:
I don't have a pic yet, but probably my G&L L2K. Cherryburst, maple top, no inlays on an IRW fretboard.
I love a naked board. More companies should have it as a option.

My 69 CS Strat from 1997. Has Lollar Specials in it and this guitar sounds great with my Mesa. I can get everything I need tone wise from this one Strat.

If it could be any instrument (not just one I own), I would go for a Rob Allen MB-2 lined fretless in black limba and a solid RW Jazz-width neck.

one of those Fender american series double fat strats with the s-1 pickup switching and hard tail bridge. i have been wanting this guitar for a couple of years now but never had enough spare cash at one time to get it, and i think they just stopped making the hard tail version. my luck :( maybe i'll find a good used one or new old stock

i have a mexican 'deluxe' double fat strat , and i have been very happy with how it sounds. however the pickups are not the best and the tuners, bridge, and other general parts are cheap. also not a huge fan of the 70s headstock and only 21 frets on the neck. i'll probably be installing some seymour duncans in this guitar soon (JB set). it doesn't have the s-1 switching but the 2 'out of phase' positions on the 5 way switch sound pretty close to single coils and are great for a really 'scooped' clean sound and articulate chords

Latest posts

Back