I ordered a 40th anniversary limited edition mark 5

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curley-maple

Reaction score
well yesterday I pulled the trigger and put my deposit down on one of the 40th anniversary limited edition mark 5. it is in private reserve flame walnut.the initialy wanted to do the whole run out of sapele but ran out of wood that made the grade so they made the first 25 out of sapele, mine will be one of the ones between 25 and 75. although the sapele will eventually be worth even more as far as collectability goes I still feel very very fortunate just to have been able to get my amp and I will cherish it for a lifetime

75 being made for the world

they are only allowed one per dealership which I would likle to thank mesa for right now otherwise it would never have made its way to canada

DSCN0985.jpg

thats me with my brand new 09 american Deluxe HSS Qmt,quilted maple top in tobbacco sunburst and ebony fretboard and abalone inlay

the other is a 1980 les paul heritage series elite model....also ebony fretboard

they should make a nice pair with the amp dont you think????

right now I am playing them through a mesa sob model 60/100 watt

2836_161452940410_728505410_6577705.jpg

I will put up pics when I get it, I am going to pick it up the middle of next month...its an eight hour drive to the place im getting it

its still not in yet, I was supposed to pick it up on the 13th of nov but it was not even built yet.they told me it was being built the last week of nov and that it should ship the middle of dec

im waiting patiently because I know it is going to be amazing.im giddy just to think about it

I had to wait two and a half monthes to get my qmt strat........it was worth the wait!!!!!

I have completely cured my addiction to reading about distortion pedals though!!, have not even read about once since the end of october. lol

Totally jealous! I've been looking for one of these also...

going to be very hard to find one. they are only allowed to order one per dealership(thank you mesa!) the 20 sapele and 20 flamed walnut are in the us and the other 35 are not. im in canada. if you can find a sapele one i would get that they will be more collectable, I could not get one :(.... i guess ill have to settle for the french flamed walnut lol

I hope it matches my guitars!

I have access to #20- just saw it yesterday! Stunning- and the 2 inlays are amazing....sounds better than the mass release combo- if anyone here is interested- pm me and I can put you in touch with the shop. Wish I could swing it....stunning

Latest posts

Back