How many using mini amp gizmo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primeholy

Reaction score
And what effects unit are you using with it with your mark? I am wanting to get a floor based effects unit (blasphemy!) and would like to be able to ditch my footswitch at the same time.

I am using a Mini Amp Gizmo with a Ground Control Pro, GCX(various pedals), TC Gmajor 2 and Flashback X4 in the effects loop. Works like a charm.

I am using a MAG, a mini effects gizmo, and a Tc Electronic G -sys with my Mark V. Pedals: Barber Tone Press, BB Preamp, Earthquaker Device Sea Machine, vortek flanger and ISP Decimator. All pedals are running through the mini effects gizmo. Also, i have many buufers: 2 Sunday Drivers and an Rjm Tone saver.

Buy it :) its built like a tank!
I use it with a line 6 m9 rack mounted - controlled by a rocktron all access
Super easy to use

I use the Mini Amp Gizmo in a rack with TC G System (also in the rack) and TC Nova Drive (in the rack). I have 2 Roland expression pedals and a Cornish LD3 (buffer) on the floor with the G System switcher unit.

One piece of advise. I'd advise picking up a spare connector cable from RJM.

Other than that, the MAG is built like a tank and works great with the MKV and G System.

I have no idea how many, but I do ;)

I use mine with a custom 3' cable with my G-system brain on top of the amp with the pedals - er.. like this:

I'm using one. Best investment ever.

untitled.jpg

With my rig, the Midi Moose changes settings on the M9, Timeline, Space and Mark V.

I use MAG with a Liquid Foot 12+, and a Timefactor. Also controls synth and bass pedals. Wonderful.

I have used the amp gizmo with a TC Electronic Nova System and Line 6 M9, it was much more responsive with the Nova System, slight lag with the M9.

The guy I was getting the m13 from flaked, but I have one coming in the mail Friday. Did the zz four pay. That will give me time to figure it out, and then get the Gizmo. I can forget to get an expression pedal though.....

I use the Mini Amp Gizmo with a TC G-System and a TC Nova Drive, all in a rack. The MAG works flawlessly with the G-System, is very intuitive to use, and generally makes my life easier on stage.

I have used an RJM Amp Gizmo with both a Mark V and Royal Atlantic with my Nova System and it worked flawlessly. Great unit.

Back