How do you take a 2x12 grill off?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOOPJUNKIE

Reaction score
I need to take my grill off to put in my beamy blockers! and I don't want to F the thing up! Anyone that can help Thank you :!:

Which amp again?? I should know, but I've blinked a couple of times today :wink:

I'm wanting to say the last Boogie I messed with had the grille screwed on with 4 screws from the inside.

tele_jas said:
Which amp again?? I should know, but I've blinked a couple of times today :wink:

I'm wanting to say the last Boogie I messed with had the grille screwed on with 4 screws from the inside.

Just a 2x12 recto cab

I looked inside my 2x12. Granted its the RK model I see screw holes, maybe it pops on and off?. Nocki Should know! Nocki knows everything! :wink:

LOOPJUNKIE said:
I need to take my grill off to put in my beamy blockers! and I don't want to F the thing up! Anyone that can help Thank you :!:

Take off the back, and you'll see the screws that hold the front grill on. The blockers go in between the speaker and the baffle right? Since the speaker mounts to the baffle from the inside, you probably don't need to take the grill off at all.

Oh, to get the back off the cab after you take out the screws, you'll need to take the jack plate off so you have something to grab and pull the back off, it's on there pretty tight. You'll see what I mean.

One more thing - when you screw down the speaker back onto the baffle be careful not to screw 'em down too tight. It's easy to crush the speaker frame against the baffle. Not sayin' I would do such a thing... :oops:

Latest posts

Back