Hit standbuy on my LSS and heard a loud pop and......

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litespeed

Reaction score
then I immediatley put the amp back in standbuy and looked at all the tubes.Everything looked normal so I flipped it back on and brought the volume slowly up and the amp sounded fine.Any idea what could have caused this? I play this amp every day and never expierenced this before.I was certain something fried but the amp functioned fine.....?

litespeed said:
then I immediatley put the amp back in standbuy and looked at all the tubes.Everything looked normal so I flipped it back on and brought the volume slowly up and the amp sounded fine.Any idea what could have caused this? I play this amp every day and never expierenced this before.I was certain something fried but the amp functioned fine.....?

Sometimes I get a pretty good pop when I switch my LSS to standby but not all the time. I don't know the cause but it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Ditto. Some times it is followed by a trail of static for a few seconds. It scares the crap out of me sometimes but 4 years on and no probs.

Latest posts

Back