help with mark v 90 tone

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GG_youDead

Reaction score
Hello everyone! For a while now ive been chasing for a good tone for my amp and i cant really achieve one that i really like and i cant really find a lot of sound guides for the 90 version i love my first channel tone clean bright sweet sound but in my second and third channel they just dont sound to my liking i tried JP settings but its not i lt sadly i tried ola's settings which are great but a bit too heavy for my liking for the second channel im looking for a classic crunch rock tone nothing too heavy and aggressive but still a bit dark something like alice in chains to porcupine tree and on the third channel something bright and tight but also not distortion aggressive like if id want more distortion ill just attack the strings harder like muse JP TOOL megadeath steve vai etc I also have strymon sunset, and my guitar is Majesty 7 with piezo and illuminators pickups if it helps. ty in advance, everyone!

Back