HELP: NEED A STEREO EQ

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MesaGod666 said:
Need a stereo eq for my triaxis. Does anyone know where I can pick one up?

I shop here alot. Free shipping on totals over $99. 45 days money back guarantee,
'cept on guitars over 1999.99.
Check the eqs out.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/signal-processors/equalizers

MesaGod666 said:

Dude, you should be able to find a few different ones for any local retailer or online store. you arent saying anything about the rest of your setup, what youre trying to achieve, how you think you need to wire it into the rig, etc.

its like coming in here and sayin "where can i buy a pickup for a strat" or "where can i buy a tire for a chevy truck" or "where can i buy a monitor for my computer".

dude, you dont even say where you are. want me to tell you about an amazing shop in antarctica that has exactly what you need and it only costs $2999+$400 shipping?

sorry, i'm not trying to be too big of a jerk here, i just cant honestly help unless i know the conditions of the question.

RJ2213 said:
MesaGod666 said:

Dude, you should be able to find a few different ones for any local retailer or online store. you arent saying anything about the rest of your setup, what youre trying to achieve, how you think you need to wire it into the rig, etc.

its like coming in here and sayin "where can i buy a pickup for a strat" or "where can i buy a tire for a chevy truck" or "where can i buy a monitor for my computer".

dude, you dont even say where you are. want me to tell you about an amazing shop in antarctica that has exactly what you need and it only costs $2999+$400 shipping?

sorry, i'm not trying to be too big of a jerk here, i just cant honestly help unless i know the conditions of the question.

Take two seconds...look at my signature...check out my gear...check out my band...and put two and two together. But that's ok. I'm an understanding guy. You must be one of those...you know...guys. :wink:

you have a bunch of amps listed, which one are you using? are you running the power amp in stereo or mono? are you wanting to hook it up through the fx loop or after the preamp. theirs a load of info you arent giving us, such as styles of music and all that. and not everyone wants to go to myspace and spend time listening to your band when you can simply tell us what type of music youre playing. also, you could mention if you want a graphic eq or a parametric. but i guess its our job to guess at all this and give you advice based on you doing as little as possible to help yourself and wanting everyone else to spend time piecing it all together.

screw it, just use google and buy an eq from somewhere, most eq's are pretty much the same as far as function.

Latest posts

Back