Has anyone checked out the new Zoom HD16CD Multitracker?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickyrick

Reaction score
I know this is off topic a bit, I posted this question under the new "recording" section of the board and only got 1 reply in like 3 weeks. This is the only message board I participate in so why not ask. I thought more people would have checked this thing out with all of it's features. I wanted to go to a computer based recording system, but have heard so many issues with latency ( Spelled right? ) that a multi tracker just seems like a better choice for ME.

I have researched all of the current systems in the price range, I have owned a Boss system for years and liked it but it was time to upgrade technology. The similar boss units are way more $$$ than the zoom. All of the same units are close but it seems the zoom has more to offer. Such as harddisk size, inputs, etc. However it does have a really small view screen.

So, please just comments on the Zoom HD16 or the HD8. If everyone gave opinions of which brand unit or model they liked, this thread could go on forever, know what I mean? As always, Thanks.

Back