Grainy pictures of my wall o' Mesas

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen...he just played it smart and kept his gear unlike alot of us. I can't even begin to tell you how much stuff I would have accumilated if I never sold previous owned gear.
free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif

~Nep~

Thanks for the comments guys. Most, if not all of these were "right place, right time" circumstances. Lately, since it has been a buyers' market, I have traded up and been given some amazing deals on trade-ins. The Mark V and the rack mounted Mark IV are the only amps in here purchased as "new"... and only 4 new PRS'. The rest have been essentially pennies on the dollar.

Mark Fore said:
Thanks for the comments guys. Most, if not all of these were "right place, right time" circumstances. Lately, since it has been a buyers' market, I have traded up and been given some amazing deals on trade-ins. The Mark V and the rack mounted Mark IV are the only amps in here purchased as "new"... and only 4 new PRS'. The rest have been essentially pennies on the dollar.

Smart moves...

Nice collection!

That is without a doubt a room you would have to pry me out of if I ever got into it!! Congrats man, super sweet. :shock:

Very impressive. There is another member here who put up some pics of his Mesa combo collection (I forget who). You two should get together. That would be a Boogie lovin wall poster for sure :mrgreen:

Ha ha... I think you can tell the difference due to all the IIC+'s the other guy has in his collection :wink:

Unfreaking real!!!! Love the old KISS pics too! I have the pinball machine backglass framed in my music space 8)

Matt

Latest posts

Back