• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gear bug has bitten sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moshwitz

Reaction score
Sup?
Ok, i have some guitars that are just screaming my name, and
its driving me nuts,sooooooo..,,,as much as i hate it :lol: so i can just buy
them and not have to barder my life away,, i have some gear to sell..

First up we have a Mesaboogie Rectifier Recording Preamp..that i got from last year and dont really play it as i have more rack gear than i really use so this one has really just sat in the wings.
works and sounds great on tape and live,,even better through the 2:100 with the modern mode kicked in,, just retubed with JJ ECC83s's from Eurotubes( that i just got and were gonna go in some of my other gear but i thought i'd sweeten this up to sell). comes with
Footswitch,and manual. has a little rack scrach on top, and on the
effects send knob.
uv007.jpg

KE22009.jpg

yard012.jpg

R.jpg

more pics
here..http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h42/MOSHWITZ69/recto/

next up is a Pristine Mackie MDR 24 trk hard disk recorder cosmetically
and functionaly perfect. i had bought this about 6 mo's ago un-opened
from a guy who had bought 2 to build his studio around and ended up
only using one. this unit is AS NEW,,cause i opened the factory sealed
box. i have recorded 7 songs for a friends project on it and then
dropped them into my DAW, so thats all the time it has on it. i just
upgraded the memory in it too, cause i had some sitting around and
figured what the hell, it has the upgraded 1.3 operating system in it,
and you can(for $50 IIRC) purchace the BIOS upgrade chip that will alow
you to use up to a 120GB HD's in the internal and the firedock on the
front. the pics show 1 analog card and 2 digital cards but the unit
will go with 3 analog cards just like it came, and i'll even throw in
an 8 chn DB25 to 1/4 snake.
This is an awesome unit, 24 trk at a time recording,edit, punch in/out,
virtual tracks, Syncable to MTCand SMPTE/ , remote capable with a
Mackie remote 24 or 48,,and you can hook it up to a DAW via cat5
crossover modem cable and FTP files back and forth.
i would not even consider selling if i hadn't been bitten by the guitar
bug again.
dibox004.jpg

dibox0o9.jpg

for the next 10 days i'll take a big hit on this and let the mesa go for 750 shipped to the lower 48.

i'll do 1k for the Mackie shipped in the orig. boxes.

ok,as much as i hate it but the bug is chewing pretty hard,,

i have a Horizon 100 ft 16 chn +4 return "STAGE SERIES" snake.
almost new,has seen the stage 4 times. exl, cond. and i even chipped the gum off the bottom fo free :lol: 275 shipped lower 48
dibox009.jpg

dibox011.jpg

dibox010.jpg

next up is a
Crown CE2000 power amp for 375 shipped lower 48
i just haven't needed it sooo, maybe someone can put it to use.
crown.jpg

thanks
MOSH ON
DAVE

gleemed some specs on the crown..

2 ohm stereo (per channel): 975W
4 ohm stereo (per channel): 660W
8 ohm stereo (per channel): 400W
4 ohm bridge-mono: 1950W
8 ohm bridge-mono: 1320W

Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 4 and 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode

Voltage Gain to 1-kHz, 8-ohm rated output,
CE 1000:
30.5-dB gain at 1.4-volt sensitivity;
26-dB gain at 2.34-volt sensitivity.
CE 2000:
32.1-dB gain at 1.4-volt sensitivity;
26-dB gain at 2.83-volt sensitivity.

Required AC Mains: 50/60 Hz (North American units are 60 Hz only); 100, 120 and 230-240 VAC (±10%) units are available.
AC Line Current,
100 Volts: 11.4 A;
120 Volts: 9.5 A;
230-240 Volts: 5.0 A;
At Idle: All amps draw no more than 90 watts.
AC Line Connector: NEMA 5-15P (15 A).

Performance
Frequency Response: ±0.2 dB from 20 Hz to 25 kHz at 1 watt.

Phase Response: ±15 degrees from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt.

Signal to Noise Ratio, A-Weighted: Better than 105 dB below rated 1-kHz power; 20 Hz to 20 kHz: Better than 100 dB below rated 1-kHz power.

Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1-kHz rated power, 0.5% or less true THD from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.

Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1) Less than 0.1% at rated power to 35 dB below rated power at 8 ohms.

Damping Factor: Greater than 400 from 10 Hz to 400 Hz.

Crosstalk: Better than 55 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 20 kHz.

Common Mode Rejection (CMR): Better than 70 dB from 20 Hz to 1 kHz.

DC Output Offset (Shorted Input): ±10 mV.

Controls
Level: A detented rotary level control for each channel located on the front panel.

Power: An on/off rocker switch located on the front panel.

Mode: Turn power off before switching. A 2-position switch located on the back panel below the input connectors which, when turned to stereo, operates the amplifier as 2 independent channels. When "Bridge-Mono" mode is selected, the amplifier bridges the 2 output channels for twice the output voltage.

Sensitivity: A 2-position switch located on the back panel next to the Mode switch. Switchable between 1.4 volts for full output into an 8-ohm load (default setting), or a fixed voltage gain of 26 dB.

Indicators
Signal: A green LED for each channel which flashes when a very low-level signal (>š40 dBm) is present at input. May be used for troubleshooting cable runs.

Clip: A red LED for each channel which turns on when distortion becomes audible in the amplifier output.

Fault: Normally off, this red indicator will blink under 5 different conditions:
When the amplifier is first powered up, until the unit is ready for operation. If the heatsinks reach a temperature above normal working limits. If the transformer thermal protection circuit is activated. If amplifier output wires develop a short-circuit. Should the amplifier output stage become non-operational. This circuit may be monitored remotely by plugging a simple switching circuit using an LED or other signaling device into the back-panel RJ-11 (Fault) jack. Under some conditions, the output of the amplifier will be muted.

Power: A green LED that turns on when the amplifier has been turned on and has power.

Input/Output
Input:
Input Connector (standard module): One Neutrik¬ Combo connector for each channel which features a balanced Õ in. (6.35mm) phone jack and a 3-pin female XLR connector, in parallel with a barrier strip termination.

Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.

Input Impedance: Nominally 20 k ohms, balanced. Nominally 10 k ohms, unbalanced.

Input Sensitivity: 1.4 volts for standard 1-kHz power, or fixed 26-dB gain. 0.775-volt sensitivity available (call Crown Technical Support).

Output:
Output Connectors: 2 Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (mates with NL4FC) output connectors. Optional 5-way binding post or barrier strip outputs in parallel with Speakon connectors.

DC Output Offset: ±10 millivolts.

Output Signal,
Stereo: Unbalanced, 2-channel

Bridge-Mono: Balanced, single-channel. Channel 1 controls are active; Channel 2 should be turned down.

Other Specifications and Features
Protection: CE Series amplifiers are protected against shorted, open, or mismatched loads; overloaded power supplies; excessive temperature, chain destruction phenomena, input overload damage, and high-frequency blowups. They also protect loudspeakers from input/output DC, large or dangerous DC offsets, and turn-on/turn-off transients.

Construction: Rugged steel chassis is formed into a durable package any stagehand could love. Coated with environmentally friendly powder for long life and ease of maintenance.

Cooling: Proportional speed fan.

Dimensions: EIA Standard 19 in. rack mount width (EIA RS-310-B), 5.25 in. (13.34cm) height and 12.25 in. (31.11cm) depth behind front mounting surface.

Weight: The CE 1000 weighs 32.6 lbs. (14.79 kg). The CE 2000 weighs 40.3 lbs. (18.28 kg). For shipping weight, add 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) to each amp.

ned said:
Mosh-

I'm confused - do you like the Digitech 2120's ?

well,,seeing how i didn't see any smilies, i'm gonna guess that you ment that question.

the answer is yes,,,it is the rack i compare all the new gear i come across to and i'm always trying to find something to give me something better. alot of people cant get past the time it takes to tweek it to get an awesome tone, or find the program they have built sounds great at bedroom level, but sounds like *** at stage level. the same goes for the Rec pre,,at first i wasn't impressed at all, but i had to tweek on it for a couple of months to understand how the tone structure worked, cause thew wern't bullshittin when they said one knob effects another, then i could get some great sounds out of it, but for me it is impractical, cause i use diffrent effects for diffrent songs, and the 2120 happens to have it all built in, but dont sound all that good in the effects loop / or after the rec Pre,, and i dont have much in the outboard effects dept. anymore that is not in my sound rig available to pull out and put into my guitar rig .

MOSH ON
DAVE

Thanks.

Actually it was a serious question but with some sarcasm as well.

The only problem I have with multi-FX is that you do need to tweek them during rehearsal to get the right sound. Thats just easier with knobs than scrolling through menus.

Donrabbit said:
if the 2 100 is still for sale, i'll buy it!

Sorry bro, the 2:100 wasn't for sale, just the Rec pre.... you can always make me an offer i cant refuse though :lol:
MOSH ON
DAVE

Back