• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/S Mint Mesa Maverick 2x12 Dual Rectifier Maverick

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennyvt

Reaction score
I apologize for not posting pictures - Please email me for them I couldn't figure out how to post on this site.

This is Mesa's best kept secret and best sounding amp (IMHO). 99.9% dead mint. It is a Dual Rectifier meaning you can switch from tube rectifier to solid state rectifier. There are not many of these for sale as most people hold onto them. New toooobs throughout. 2 Original Celestion V-30 speakers (made in ENGLAND). Comes with footswitch, casters, and Mesa Cover.

This amp has been nicknamed "The Poor Man's Dumble" It 's tone is so close to the Dumble Overdrive, it's hard to tell the difference!!! It has the best clean sound of any Mesa to date. The overdrive channel is incredible!! From crunch to that singing, violin sounding Santana sustain. Smooth, Creamy, and very touch sensitive.

Some of you are probably saying"...yea - if it's so great, why are you selling it?" I have back problems and 2x12's are a bit more than I can carry.

I am the second owner and I've had it for about 8 years. Asking $900.00 or B.O.
Will trade for a 1x12 amp with reverb and channel switching. Please - no imports unless it comes from England.- I'm thinking Mesa, Marshall, Maybe Carvin, Soldano, Fender, boooteek amps, etc...

You will NOT be disappointed with this baby!!!

SCAMMERS WELCOME - COME ON OVER TO MY HOUSE AND WE CAN GET NAKED AND TAKE A BATH TOGETHER!!!

Thanks for looking.
Denny
http://www.bluefrets.com

Latest posts

Back