• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: New Carvin Cal Carve Top in Sapphire blue quilt $1400

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
I've got too many guitars. This is an awesome guitar, and only 9 months old, but it needs a new home. This is a 24 fret Carvin California Carve top Single cut. I think the model designation is CS624. I ordered it new from the factory and got it September 2012, pretty much with every upgraded option. It has a AAAAA quilt maple top in Sapphire Blue finish with matching headstock. It has a Tusq nut, Sperzel locking tuners, straplocks, and a string-through-body/tune-o-matic bridge set up. It has very unique inlays on the 24-fret fretboard. There are two volume controls, and two push/pull tone pots, which split the humbuckers to single coils. Combined with the usual 3-way pickup selector, you have a wide variety of tonal options. This guitar beats any modern era Les Paul for looks, tone and playability. It comes with the "as new" Carvin case, all the paperwork and case candy and the original pickups additionally.
I am asking $1400.

Brent
707-778-6151
DSC_0339_zpsbfe62d79.jpg

DSC_0337_zps4d9a1b3f.jpg

DSC_0335_zps86c4139a.jpg

Latest posts

Back