• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stiletto Deuce II Head, Tremoverb Head, AD999, Mesa 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am cleaning house and have a ton of stuff to sell to fund my new direction. That said, here are a couple general parameters for all sales.

1. All sale prices INCLUDE shipping to the lower 48 (insured) AND PayPal fees EXCEPT FOR THE CAB - those will be actual fees based on your zip code for shipping.

2. Local pickup is welcome. I am near Boston in MA.
3. I am not looking to trade for anything except for a Mesa Boogie Roadking II revision II head (the one with the tuner mute on the foot controller) OR a Roadster head. I would expect the heads to come with all accessories, warranty and be problem free. EMAIL me what you have.
4. I am not, have never been nor intend to be in a band. I am a home studio player. ALL of my gear has never left my den and I do not smoke.
5. EMAIL ME - DO NOT PM ME. [email protected]
6. Yes - both amps below DO have all new preamp, power and rectifier tubes as of 01/01/09 - I just retubed them as I retube all my amps Jan 1 and then decided to go in a new direction.
7. All items below are as advertised - everything functions flawlessly. All items are guaranteed NON DOA. In the event you receive something otherwise, contact me and I will make you happy. If you send it back and it works, I will refund you less all shipping charges both ways and PP fees.
8. Ebay feedback under SQUAREDEALTRADING (385+ feedback evals over 9 years)

CUSTOM MESA BOOGIE STILETTO DEUCE STAGE II HEAD: $1279.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Purchased new on 05/01/08 - If you notice, this Deuce II is a custom order - it looks like an Ace as it does not have the fake croc thing going on.
Comes with BRAND NEW TUBES (including the rectifier tubes), slip cover, foot controller cable, foot controller, foot controller pouch, paperwork, tags, manual, power cable, 5 year transferrable warranty through 05/01/13, store receipt.
FINE PRINT: Absolutely PRISTINE condition. The only minor cosmetic flaw is the upper left corner cover has a few slight impressions that are 2-3 mm each. It is not through the cover and is not a puncture. It is literally an impression that happened in shipping. I tried to capture it in the photos.

MESA BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER TREMOVERB HEAD: $1259.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
(Latest Revision)
Comes with the BRAND NEW TUBES (including the rectifier tubes), channel changing pedal (it is a boogie although the boogie sticker is removed), power cable, extra 5u4g rectifier tube, GC tags, manual.
FINE PRINT: Absolutely PRISTINE condition. No issues whatsoever.

MESA BOOGIE VERTICAL RECTIFIER CAB 2x12: $400.00
Under warranty until 2011
Comes with all tags and paperwork, slip cover, store receipt.
FINE PRINT: Pristine condition.

LEE JACKSON MR SPRINGY REVERB PEDAL: $165.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Black
Mint. Comes with all paperwork.

MAXON AD-999 Analog Delay: $245.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Mint. Comes with all paperwork and store receipt.

MXR MC-401 LINE BOOSTER PEDAL: $65.00
Mint. Comes with all paperwork.

MXR M-109 6 BAND GRAPHIC EQ: $50.00
Mint. Comes with all paperwork and box.

Thanks for looking folks.

Stiletto:
IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

Vertical Recto 2x12:
IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

MXR M-109 GR EQ:
IMG_4987.jpg

MXR MC-410 Line Booster:
IMG_4990.jpg

Tremoverb:
IMG_4994.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

Maxon AD-999 Analog Delay:
IMG_5003.jpg

Lee Jackson Mr. Springy:
IMG_5008.jpg

Sent a PM yesterday about the 2x12 Mesa cab.

What's shipping to Bayside NY, 11361?

Dave

Back