• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Roadster head w/footswitch and covers

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicktght311

Reaction score
*Pics coming this evening*

Roadster head, excellent condition with no dings dents or scratches. Still has the inspection tags on it. Comes with protective cover, 8 button footswitch, and footswitch bag/cover.

Preamp recently retubed with JJ's, Tung sol in v1, and proper chinese Groovetubes in V3 and V5 cathode follower positions. Power and Rectifier tubes are JJs.

Just getting rid of it because i keep finding myself vibing with the Mark and DC series. Tone in this thing is ungodly amazing, just not for my style.

Price $1300 includes shipping to lower 48 only. Paypal gift would be wonderful

Ebay ID humansbeing311 for feedback and what a stand up guy i am :)

Up on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Roadster-100-watt-amp-head-with-cover-and-footswitch-/171229712944?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27de161230

BUMP for ebay, and open to any reasonable offers! made another purchase so this has to go :)

Located in NY if you want to do local pickup as well

Latest posts

Back