• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Roadster head and a 4x12 cab NJ/PA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PineappleBrains

Reaction score
As much as I hate to see this amp go, I just don't have the time or space to use it. Its been sitting in my room for the last year or so just collecting dust.

The head is in great condition. There are no rips or tears on the outside and overall everything looks like it is new. Its never been smoked around and has never been dropped or anything of the sort. I've always treated this amp like a baby.
There have also never been any serious problems with the electronics. All services have been performed by Dave at Dave's Sound repair in Whippany, NJ. The only times I've brought it there have been to have the fuse replaced once and for fresh tubes in early 2011. Since then I can only remember a handful of times that it has actually been turned on (Which actually makes me quite upset).

Roadster Head - $1200 w/ foot switch and monster speaker and instrument cables.

I also have a straight 4x12 cab which is beat to hell and back (only cosmetically). Don't let this make you think that I don't treat my gear well. I bought it off of craigslist in this condition and it hasn't gotten any worse since I bought it. The top and sides have quite a few rips and gashes. It still plays and sounds great.

4x12 cab - $200

I'm currently in PA till the end of the week, but I will upload pictures sometime Friday night. I should be back home around 6 so sometime around them.
I also travel between Williamsport, PA and New Vernon, NJ so I would be willing to bring the amp between those two places if you are really interested in it.

PM's replied to. Also a couple pics. When I get back home on Friday I will take some better more detailed pictures.

DSCN8900.jpg

DSCN8909.jpg

Back