• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PRS RP's TIMMY ANALOGMAN w DEEPSWITCH (6) NEW MESA EL34s

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am cleaning house and have a ton of stuff to sell to fund my new direction. That said, here are a couple general parameters for all sales.

1. All sale prices INCLUDE shipping to the lower 48 (insured) AND PayPal fees.
2. Local pickup is welcome. I am near Boston in MA.
3. I am not looking to trade for anything.
4. I am not, have never been nor intend to be in a band. I am a home studio player. ALL of my gear has never left my den and I do not smoke.
5. EMAIL ME - DO NOT PM ME. [email protected]
6. All items below are as advertised - everything functions flawlessly. All items are guaranteed NON DOA. In the event you receive something otherwise, contact me and I will make you happy. If you send it back and it works, I will refund you less all shipping charges both ways and PP fees.
8. Ebay feedback under SQUAREDEALTRADING (390+ feedback evals over 9 years), Not to mention the Tremoverb, LSC, Stiletto, DC-5 and slew of boutique effects I have sold on the forum in the last 3 months.

TIMMY OVERDRIVE PEDAL: $199.00
FINE PRINT: Absolutely PRISTINE condition like it came from Paul himself. Comes with box and instruction paper. I put black rubber feet on the bottom that I can taek off if the buyer desires.

IMG_5098.jpg

ANALOGMAN CHORUS WITH DEEP SWITCH OPTION: $SOLD
FINE PRINT: Mint. Comes with Analogman slip cover, paperwork and 9v boss style adapter.

IMG_5092.jpg

PRS RP PICKUPS: $SOLD
FINE PRINT: Pristine condition. Comes with all retail packaging, paperwork, springs, etc. They could sell as new. Gold trim - brushed nickle finish.

IMG_5108.jpg

6 MATCHED NEW MESA BOOGIE EL34 TUBES IN RETAIL PACKAGING : $70.00
FINE PRINT: Ok folks - here is the deal. I bought a Mesa Roadster head in Mid Jan of 2009. I was dying to try el34's in it. Having just come off of a Stiletto, I was CERTAIN I was going to love them thinking it would combine the best of both worlds - the Recto growl with the Stiletto 34 mid bite I really dug. Bottom line, I hated them - just couldn't get into the sound. I used them for a couple of hours trying them out. I switched even the spare duet I bought (I bought 6 all together) thinking I got a bum set. Nogo. SOOOOO... They are for sale. I am selling all 6 together (perfect for a triple recto). If anyone cares, here is the thread dated Jan 28th where I started asking about this before I bought the tubes.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32449

IMG_5123.jpg

Thanks all and let me know if I can answer any questions.

-Jerry

Latest posts

Back