• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PRS Custom 24 - Near Mint condition!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

visualrocker69

Reaction score
Since I switched to Anderson, my PRS is for sale. It's in near mint condition. Not a single blemish of any sort. It's recently been in the shop for a cleanup and intonation set. $1975 shipped. PRS hardshell case included, obviously ;)

I also had the 5-way rotary pickup selector converted to a conventional 3-way switch and also had a push/pull pot installed on the tone knob for coil tapping. This is one of the options that it can come with from the factory, by the way. Besides the fact that this is indescribably more practical than the rotary switching, this control layout gives you 6 switching options, rather than the 5 with the rotary knob. I will, however, include the original parts from the rotary system.

It's a beautiful guitar and I hate to part with it, but... that's that! :)

Here are the specs:

- Contoured mahogany body
- Carved flame maple top
- Mahogany neck, wide-thin profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- 24 frets
- Abalone bird inlays
- HFS bridge pickup / Vintage bass neck pickup
- Phase II locking tuners
- PRS tremolo bridge

2fec3zs1.jpg

31103er8.jpg

Updated photo with the 3-way pickup selector:

img2764fp6.jpg

Thanks!

Very, very, very nice! What Anderson did you pick up? I'm still struggling to install Anderson pickups in my guitar.

Elpelotero said:
Very, very, very nice! What Anderson did you pick up? I'm still struggling to install Anderson pickups in my guitar.

I'll take you right to my NGD thread :mrgreen:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31915

Bump because Kenji is an ******* and I hate his guts.

Seriously what a beaut!

Latest posts

Back