• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pre500 Dual Rectifier Blackface NOW SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in Partial trades? I've got 2 Mark III heads; One is a green stripe rackmount and the other is a red stripe in a creme headshell. I may have someone local who can work something out.

Just looking for a cash sale, but thanks for the offer :)

Skyless7620 said:
Interested in Partial trades? I've got 2 Mark III heads; One is a green stripe rackmount and the other is a red stripe in a creme headshell. I may have someone local who can work something out.

Why you want to sell it? Just business or it was not what you expect?

boss4 said:

The pre-500 has been my gigging amp for the past 4 years or so. It is my favorite Mesa Boogie hands down, and i've played lots of them. I am selling because I decided that I wanted to consolidate all my amplifiers to buy my dream amp. Let me know if you have any other questions, i'd be glad to answer :mrgreen:

Johnson said:
boss4 said:

The pre-500 has been my gigging amp for the past 4 years or so. It is my favorite Mesa Boogie hands down, and i've played lots of them. I am selling because I decided that I wanted to consolidate all my amplifiers to buy my dream amp. Let me know if you have any other questions, i'd be glad to answer :mrgreen:
That will be, of course, what is your dream amp. To abdicate from a pre 500 recto, I'm very curious...

boss4 said:
Johnson said:
boss4 said:

That will be, of course, what is your dream amp. To abdicate from a pre 500 recto, I'm very curious...

PM'D

Johnson said:
boss4 said:

PM'D

So is the dream amp a secret? :?

Vogelsong said:
Johnson said:
boss4 said:

PM'D

So is the dream amp a secret? :?

Hehe, well anyone is free to PM me if you really want to know lol :lol:

that kills me! i'd sell my head and cab for the $, but i'd still fall short. :(

maybe i'll have to sell a guitar, too....

beltrash said:
that kills me! i'd sell my head and cab for the $, but i'd still fall short. :(

maybe i'll have to sell a guitar, too....

Its killing me too :D The good news is i'd be willing to work out a payment through paypal which would let you pay via credit card :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back