• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or FT Mesa Boogie MK II C+ with extra's.........

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papple

Reaction score
ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT Mint Condition Mesa Boogie MK II C+Combo in Creme w/EQ. This is a 60 watt model and comes in a MB supplied ATA case. This is a real MK II C+ and not a conversion. I've got all of the factory paperwork and an extra set of period correct MB 6L6 power tubes & one spare 12ax7 tube. I also have a extra MB ATA case and factory soft cover for the amp and one of the extra speaker cabinets. In addition I have 2 extra 1-12" speaker cabinets available, 1 is a standard and the other a Thiele.

Everything is in A-1 Condition. Serious potential buyer's feel free to contact me either via email or phone. Pictures are also available to those seriously interested. Located in the Greater Milwaukee area so a local area sale would be best as shipping would be expensive.

I'll start by asking for ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT for everything but I'll consider all serious offers. Not looking to separate anything until the amp sells first.

Thanks,
G
262-385-8014
[email protected]

killer pics

90cc97ef.jpg

443986ea.jpg

fb751add.jpg

af688397.jpg

dbc4bce2.jpg

91a020bc.jpg

633449b4.jpg