• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: minty Single Rec FREE FLIGHT CASE, 3yr WARRANTY

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacteria

Reaction score
Hi, sorry for coming to the forum just to flog something, but the company I worked for was liquidated along with my job, and I can't afford to keep a high-end amplifier in this condition.

I am the first and only owner of this Mesa single rectifier 50W Series II head. I've only played about 6 shows with it and I have babied it in my home studio. Comes with a very heavy duty Calzone flight case which is a little scuffed but solid and dependable. AMP IS BLEMISH-FREE AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. I bought it in July of 2010 and the transferable warranty lasts for 5 years, so you still have 3 years of warranty coverage left. Also comes with channel and boost footswitch, 5-pin pedal cable, slip cover and power cable; all original and in basically unused condition.

clfs_2968_dad433c75f6753cc_photolarge1.jpg
clfs_2968_dad433c75f6753cc_photolarge2.jpg

EDIT: NOW asking only $1000, plus $50 insured UPS shipping. Paypal or other secure payment method only.

I will only ship to the continental US, except in special circumstances. Like, for an outrageous price and secure payment. Otherwise I'd prefer to avoid the hassle. Local buyers (Upstate NY) contact me if you want to come check it out / pick it up. I won't sell this without the case as it's the only really safe way to ship it.

I hope this was a clear and not dickish post. Hope you can use this amp.

Again, my apologies for whoring but it's what I must do. Price is now $1000. Has been stored in case since last post.

Latest posts

Back