• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MINT Mesa Boogie DC-5 1x12 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

***All photos at bottom of thread.

Hi folks,

I am selling a Pristine Mesa Boogie DC-5 Combo Amp 1x12. This amp is likely the cleanest DC-5 you are going to find at this point. It comes with all original paperwork including hang tag. No modifications, foot switch, padded slip cover - just mint and clean. This amp is the latest version from the last production run.

Works as it should and has been babied - seriously. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Price is firm at $750.00 including shipping to the lower 48. YOU pay PayPal if you choose to use it as a means of payment.

Please email me with any questions and thank you for looking.

TERMS:
1. I am not interested in any trades - please don't ask.
2. I am in Massachusetts right outside of Boston and local pickup is welcome.
3. I have a verified Paypal business account with 11+ years of transactions and an Ebay account with over 600 positive feedback transactions spanning the same length of time.
4. This is a first come, first serve offering - meaning, the first person to say "I DEFINITELY WANT IT" has 1 day to arrange payment before I move on to the next person. I am sorry, but I cannot stand "dibbers" who disappear.
5. NO LOWBALLERS. I am not selling at a profit. The price is fair. Don't lowball me. If it doesn't sell here, I will take it to the bay where they sell for what I am asking or more.
6. Contact me ONLY at via PM. I have sold many amps on the MB, TGP, BAM and HC forums including high end amps and guitars as well as boutique effects.
7. MY PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING VIA UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY, INSURED TO THE LOWER 48 ONLY.
8. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. DON'T ASK.

Drop me a line if you're interested and thanks! -Jerry

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

Back