• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mesa Triaxis V2.0 Phat

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicktght311

Reaction score
$1230 shipped

Put it on ebay with no bites, so i'll offer it here before i relist.

Bought it from a local friend, once the excitement wore off, i just dont need it haha

Tubes are in excellent shape, and the unit itself is in absolutely excellent shape. never left a rack case. Looks brand new
The serial number is T-88XX so it is the following:
Units with serial #'s T8279 and up are Version 2 w/ TX5 "Phat Mod" Lead 1 red circuit and Midi/recording out circuit upgrade

I think it soudns fantastic. The lead yellow IMO is the absolute grail tone classic boogie lead. Sounds sooo fantastic through a mesa power amp and when i slaved it into my valveking. 6L6 all the way!

Shipping is only to the continental US with paypal. I will not ship anything other than UPS/Fed Ex ground so it has to go to the continental US. Sorry non US forumites :(

Latest posts

Back