• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Roadster Combo, Mark V Combo, and more....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cameronnabavi

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm selling the farm here...All items are in perfect working condition. All pics below.

Mesa Boogie Mark V 1x12 combo - SOLD
MINT condition, no cosmetic issues, recently checked out and with brand new Mesa 12ax7 Preamp tubes...the power tubes have plenty of life. I am the 2nd owner and neither me nor the previous owner (I don't think) have gigged with it. Comes with everything (manual, footswitch and cable, slip cover). Has 3 years of warranty and i have the original receipt.

Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 Combo - 1600 shipped paypal
Only cosmetic issue is small dent in the grille (not a tear), otherwise is perfect cosmetic and working condition. It has 8 months of warranty left and i have the original receipt. Comes with everything (manual, footswitch and cable, slip cover).

Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro - SOLD
Perfect working and cosmetic condition, comes with power supply and manual.

Rolls MP128 MidiBuddy - 75 shipped
Perfect working and cosmetic condition. Powered both by 9v power supply (not included) and phantom power through a midi cable.

Furman M-8x2 Rack Power Supply Surge Protector - 45 shipped paypal
i literally bought this and installed and used it once. comes with original box and manual.

Rocktron MIDI 5pin to 7pin cable RDMH900 - 15 shipped
They're 30 ft long and in absolute mint condition.

I can try to discount for multiple purchases. Let me know and you can call me at 858-405-3080 with any questions. thanks!

mkv-picture.jpg

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

photo-2.JPG

photo.JPG

photo-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back