• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa M6 Carbine 2x12 Bass Combo & Bogner 20th Shiva

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
ALL SOLD!

ALL PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THREAD
Hi Folks,

I have a peachy Mesa M6 Carbine Monster Bass amp. This amp boasts 600 watts of thunder running through 2 x 12" speakers in a cab. The amp comes with the slip cover and manual and is under Mesa Warranty for a little over 2.5 more years - not that you'll ever need it with Mesa gear!
I am the second owner of this amp - I bought it off of the first owner locally about two months after he purchased it from a local retail store. It started life as a head and was converted to the 2x12 combo after the previous owner found a smoking deal on a Mesa M6 2x12 combo cabinet shell. The amp has been babied as it has never left my jam space nor the previous owners. The amp was hardly used as we always ran the Bass through our PA system with a DI Box rather than using a Bass amp (just easier for us). There are some scratches on the lower rear scratch guards from taking it in and out of our homes going up and down stairs - other than this, it is absolutely MINT. See pictures for detail and feel free to ask any questions. Not looking for any trades right now and can meet up for a local deal.
$800 cash and carry - WILL NOT SHIP THIS ONE - LOCAL ONLY WITHIN MA, RI, CT, VT, NH AREA ONLY

Next Up,
I have a peachy Bogner 1x12 Shiva 20th Anniversary amp with REVERB option and loaded with KT-88 Power tubes. This amp is absolutely PRISTINE in every way! The amp comes with the manual, foot pedal and original store receipt. The amp is about 1 year old and was bought locally in Massachusetts. The amp has not left a home environment and has never been gigged. I take unbelievable care of my items and it is obvious in the condition of this amp. I am only selling because I bought it more to collect it than anything else -I never play the thing. These amps are RARE to find in a combo format! See pictures for detail and feel free to ask any questions. Not looking for any trades right now and can meet up for a local deal.
SOLD!

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Latest posts

Back