• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Heartbreaker 2X12 in Indiana

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_manta

Reaction score
--Price Drop 6/13/12-- For sale is my Mesa Heartbreaker 2x12 combo. I have owned this amp since 2007, and I believe I am only the second owner. It had been wonderful for me, but I now live in a small apartment with my wife and there is simply no room for it and its extraordinary volume.

It has one replaced speaker- one expired Mesa Black Shadow for a new Mesa Black Shadow. Preamp tubes are recent JJ and Sovtek, power amp and rectifier tubes are matched Ruby 6V6, although I have matched JJ 6L6s if you'd prefer those instead. It also has a replaced standby switch that is slightly shorter than its sibling. It has been bulletproof for me the past 5 years and sounds incredible. Mesas are well built, especially ones from this era (i.e. beefy components, chassis-mounted tubes, outstanding birch ply cabinetry). Excellent condition with only a few small tolex scuffs.

$650 Paypalled. I really do not want to ship this amp. I think it might weigh 110 pounds. I am located in south central Indiana and will gladly drive to meet you halfway for pickup. I might be persuaded to ship if buyer pays most of the shipping costs.

Trades considered: Small EL84 combo (Orange AD15, Vox AC15, etc.). I am also looking for an AVRI or Thin Skin Fender Jazzmaster, Tele, or Jaguar.

Thanks for looking!

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

Latest posts

Back