• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II mint condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recto-robbie

Reaction score
Well here I am already,, foolish me. 6 months into it and ive come to the awful conclusion of having to majorly downsize for family needs.
Anyways I have for sale a Stiletto Deuce Stage II in perfectly mint condition. She has never been gigged because im a basement player and its been taken care of very well. There isnt a blemish of any kind anywhere on the entire thing. I bought it brand new from a local boogie dealer back on July 23rd 2007 and in the basement is where it's sat since.
There are absolutly no issues with it nor has there ever been.
The original cover, footswitch, all paperwork, original box, everything that came with it is included. Monday I will be calling Mesa to see if the new owner needs the original receipt for the warranty,, if they do then it will also be included.
I will mention that the original black footswitch stereo cable died and provided will be a beautiful purple footswitch cable instead. Works great and looks even better!
I figured I would offer it here to you guys first before it sees ebay.
I will only ship within the 48 states, insured and through paypal. Tubes will come to you seperatly.
By the way, if anybody in the Chicago land area is looking for a Mesa Traditional 4x12 slant in the same pristine condition bought just after this head from the same store on July 29th 2007,, look at craigslist in chicago land.. Its there and its sweet.
Im looking to get $1550.00 for the head, shipped, insured the whole deal.
Thanks for looking, Rob

DSC02859.jpg

[/img]
DSC02854.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC02846.jpg

DSC02851.jpg

DSC02853.jpg

DSC02858.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

And more available pictures in my photobucket album here.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd134/stilettodeuce/Amps/

Man that's a great looking piece of gear.......I am contemplating buying one to replace my DR. If I can dig up the funds and convince myself to make the leap then I'm jumping on this.

Rob, Rob, Rob....

WTF were you three days ago when I plunked down full retail prepaid for my ACE head? Sorry to see you're selling but best of luck to you!

I know,, sorry I didnt list it sooner for you,, ive been convincing myself for about 2 weeks now with much help from the wife. I will tell you right now, I keep looking over the pictures and it is burning a deep frickin hole into my heart. I spent a lot of time buying and selling different boogie amps until I found this one. We are looking into a different home with no basement so this will be a bit of an overkill sitting next to the couch in our new family room. I thought about the Ace but cant stand the brightness so Im looking into possibly an F-50,, I cant completely let a Mesa Boogie amp disappear from any home I own.

I'm sorry to see you let this go Rob, I know you really liked it... but you gotta do what you gotta do :\

:cry:

recto-robbie said:
I cant completely let a Mesa Boogie amp disappear from any home I own.

Don't let that happen, get something... anything. I let my last amp go over ten years ago and here I am just getting a new one this week. As clutch71 said +/- "you deserve it". It's way too easy to let a few weeks, a few months and a few years slip by.

Hey I have been looking for one of these and am very interested. I am in the chicago area I would be willing to pick it up. Email me at [email protected] and maybe we can make a deal.

Back