• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark V Combo...NYC Area****PICS ADDED****

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumatized

Reaction score
Also up on the block, is my Mesa Mark V Combo. I just bought the head version, so the combo can go. Its in mint shape, being only used in my home. Just recently retubed with Mesa 6L6's, by the local Mesa authorized repair center. The only issue is that a brand new tube failed on it and blew a screen grid resistor, hence the recent retube. Everything was done under warranty. I'll get pics of it up tomorrow when I get down to the guitar room. I don't want to ship it, so this will have to be limited to the New York City area. I'd be willing to meet up within reason. $1700 with Slip cover, Footswitch, Footswitch cable and Carry Bag.

Feel free to PM or reply here with questions.

Better late than never...Here are a few pics:

IMG_3590_zps9f863d59.jpg

IMG_3591_zps6bc9a588.jpg

IMG_3592_zpsd103ab48.jpg

IMG_3593_zpsd1934265.jpg

I forgot to add that I replaced the face plate on this amp because the screening started cracking off, which was a common thing with these amps. Boogie sent me a replacement under warranty when the amp went in for the resistor replacement. The amp is in almost perfect condition with just having one small mark in the tolex on the back. More pictures upon request...

Back