• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IV (rev. B) Rochester, NY SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratos75

Reaction score
This has been SOLD. Thanks for all of the replies!

Hello!

I bought this amp from a fellow board member (who had bought it from another board member, the original owner!). It's a wide body Mark IV combo from 2004. I put new Groove Tubes in recently (mistakingly put Mesa tubes before) and it has insanely low hours. It has never left my house, and is in perfect condition. Thanks to the previous owners, I have the original shipping box, packing material, documentation, settings placard, dust cover and casters.

Update! Decided to put the price up 100.00 and not be so anxious to sell it. I'm going to take my time and find a worthy owner. I forgot about the footswitch. It is perfect, all LEDs working. I have also included some pictures. Also this is a Revision B.

I'm really not interested in going to Craigslist. Really looking to give this to a good home. If anyone is interested in trying this out, let me know. All offers will be considered. Thanks everybody!

front2

sideview2

Stratos75 (long time admirer of this board)

Replied earlier via PM, but just checked my sent messages and it doesn't appear to have gone through.

Yep, tubes were packed separately. Was all good no dramas.

And would love to see some more pics. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks in advance for sending the pics through.

Rich

Do you still have this amp? I live in Rochester and would rather buy locally than on ebay!

Latest posts

Back