• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie 1516B Bass cab (SOLD)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbes1

Reaction score
I have one of these big boys for sale, no trades please as I need the cash to offset other gear purchases.

This cab has a 1x15, 1x10, 2x6 mids and a horn with attenuator all in one cabinet. The cab is covered in black Tolex. I am the only owner of the cab, bought new in the late 90's. It is in fully functional condition, sounds great and cosmetically in great condition too. It's a 4 Ohm cab or can be bi-amped at 8 ohm for the top and 8 ohm for the bottom. There are four removable wheels/casters on the bottom of the cab.
The cab is pretty heavy so would prefer a local sale in SE Va. area. Will consider shipping in the CONUS but you will have to pay the cost, in addition to the sales price, based on your zip code.

price: SOLD cash only (paypal ok) and sales only in the CONUS. No trades please.

Thanks for looking.

Back