• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark V and Single Rectifier Heads

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mglenn

Reaction score
I've decided to give the AXE-II a shot so I need to sell these amps to fund that. The Mark V was purchased new last October and has only been played in my house, which is smoke free. It still has everything stock, comes with the footswitch and cover. It functions fine and I've never had any problems with it. Cosmetically, it looks just like new. I'm asking 1900 PP'd in the US.

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/stuartglenn/Mesa%20Mark%20V/

I'm also selling a Single Rectifier Series II solo head that I picked up locally from the first owner. He did gig with it a bit and there is a ding on the back/side to show it, but it actually looks great otherwise. I'm not sure what happened there. It almost looks like something really rubbed against it and stripped the cover a bit (see pictures). There doesn't appear to be any indentation though so I don't think it is from any impact. As far as function goes, it sounds great. Each of the modes work and the power tubes have been replaced within the past year by me. Since I've picked it up, the amp hasn't really played outside of my house or a friend's house for a jam or two. I really love the Single Rec. I've had a dual before, but this one seems to be tighter and less fizzy. You don't get the 3 channel setup, but you don't really need it with this amp. Its a great all-round amp. I think the recto series gets passed over sometimes for tones other than metal. It can crank some Zeppelin or Rush if it needs to! Rush bobble heads not included... Anyway, I'm asking about 800 PP'd in the US again.

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/stuartglenn/Mesa%20Single%20Rec/

As far as shipping goes, I'd like to just have it packed by a shipping company and sent that way. I'd feel more comfortable with them covering the amps (especially the mark v). If you are interested in either, please feel free to leave a message or PM me with any questions, requests for more pictures or to work out shipping details. I'm a little flexible on the price of each as well so shoot me any offers you have. The only trade I'm looking for would be an AXE-II at this point.

Thanks!
Stuart

Latest posts

Back