• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mark IV (b) Short Head SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanH8482

Reaction score
Selling my Mesa Boogie Mark IV (b) Short Head. I'm not completely sure on the year, but it might be as new as 2008 based on the serial number. In excellent condition, 9/10 cosmetically, there are a couple very small marks that look almost like white paint, on the rear of the chassis (shown in photos). No tears or scuffs at all! Was just serviced by a certified Mesa Tech here in CT and give a clean bill of health. After a lot of debate, I am selling this because I also have a Mark V:25 and definitely do not have the need for the full 85 watts of the Mark IV. Unfortunately, I can't afford to keep both and I've decided to be practical for once in my life.

It is incredibly clean and my asking price is $SOLD, I'm not interested in trades but the price is definitely negotiable although it does not include shipping.

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/DanH8482/library/Mesa%20Boogie%20Mark%20IVb

new asking price, $1200

Extra room to negotiate for a local cash deal. I'm willing to drive to meet someone within 90 minutes of Hartford, CT

Back