• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lonestar Classic & quad of MB STR440 6L6s new in box

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strumminsix

Reaction score
Asking $1300 but price is negotiable.

For sale is a Mesa Lonestar 1x12 combo in like new condition. It was purchased in October of 2005 and has less than 100 hours on it total about 50 of which are on the original tubes.

It's too heavy of a combo for me to lug around due to a neck and back issues.

Some features:
50/100 watts switchable power
Switchable Bright/Warm Long Spring Reverb
Tubes: 4-6L6, 5-12AX7, 1-5U4 (can accept EL34s with a flick of a switch)
Removable heavy duty casters
Full Power/Tweed Variac Switch
Diode or Tube rectification

Works flawlessly.

Comes with original tubes but I also have upgraded tubes and spare tubes that we could discuss working into the deal.

I have: original receipt, all paperwork, all tags, casters, cover, original
tubes.

The only trades I'd be interested in would be for vintage gear (really looking for Fender cabs) or an Emma DiscumBOBulator.

Please note I will not ship but will travel up to 100 miles to make a deal!

Mesa_LSC.jpg

Also for sale a matched quad of Mesa Boogie 6L6s, new in box, never used.
They would go for $84 from Mesa plus shipping that's probably $90 total.
I'm selling them for $75 shipped COTUS.

Would consider shipping but would only feel comfortable doing so in 2 boxes: chasis & cabinet. This will likely increase shipping costs but if this interests you please let me know.

gts said:
I have a friend that loves these amps and it's next on his list of "things to buy when I have the money" but he lives in the SF Bay area.

LOL! I have a word document called, "gear in my future" which has names, reviews and links for gear that I want to own one day!

So far I have 2 items crossed off since the list was built this winter.

Latest posts

Back