• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Guitars, Pedals, Pups, and More!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm thinning the herd...haven't had too much time to play as of late, so a few things are going. I hate to see some of these go, but they don't get enough playing time for me to justify keeping them.

Shipping is to the continental US. Anywhere else, please inquire.

NOTE: I prefer to do money order on these sales, as paypal will make me take an even bigger hit. If you're really set on using paypal, PM me and we can work something out.

Schecter C-7 Blackjack: Mint Condition. Duncans, Grovers, Tone Pros....it's decked out. Set up with heavier strings to play much better in the low register. Hardshell Case included. $550 shipped.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/tumil7654/My Guitar Rig/DSC02486.jpg

Ibanez SZ720FM: This one I put a lot of time into. Has a Dimarzio Evolution in the bridge and Dimarzio PAF Pro in the neck. Grover locking tuners. Currently setup with heavier strings for Standard whole step down. Hardshell case included. $675 shipped

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/tumil7654/My Guitar Rig/DSC02314.jpg

x3 Schaller Straplocks: I have 3 sets of these, one in nickel, one in black, and one in gold. Come with everything, as new. $10 shipped each.

Morley Bad Horsie II Wah: Mint condition. Velcro on bottom. $100 shipped.

Korg DT-10 Tuner: Perfect working order. Velcro on bottom, a few scratches on the face. $65 shipped.

PRS #7 Bridge Pickup: Stock pickup out of my PRS Singlecut. A little tarnish on the nickel cover, but it can be cleaned off. Plenty of lead. $75 shipped. SOLD

Shoot me an e-mail with any offers:

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

True guys...very true :lol:

Maybe....ibanez4lifeuntiliboughtmyfirstprs SZ!

I think it has a certain ring to it :wink:

Prices dropped on the guitars and wah pedal!

Trade pending on the pickup.

Grab these up guys...they're great pieces!

Pickup is gone!

Korg DT-10 and Schaller Strap locks added to the original listing.

Happy Thanksgiving bump!

Ibanez, I thought you liked the Bad Horsie wah? I was considering one. Do you just need the money or is there some reason tone wise why you're selling it?

Tone wise is definitely not the reason I'm getting rid of it. As a wah, the bad horsie is by far my favorite, and if I ever get back into wah, I'll be purchasing one of these.

But, in all truth, I just don't use wah anymore :/ I've found my perfect lead tone in the Mark IV, and I just don't need it.

Not to mention I just bought another PRS :lol:

Latest posts

Back