• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS / FT - Mesa 2ch RED Diamondplate Triple Rec w/ 412B cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmm

Reaction score
Desc -
Oh, nostalgia. I only picked this up a couple weeks ago, but I'm already remembering why I decided to move away from Rectos. It sounds absolutely awesome, if the Recto tone is what you're after, but I don't think I'm after that anymore.

Has a factory custom red faceplate - this is not one of the new red-faced 3CH Rectos. It's a true-blue (er, red) old 2CH, complete with face-ripping Recto tone.

Shows some wear, but nothing big.

Accessories - Original Rectifier footswitch

Modifications - N/A

Location - NH, USA

Price -
$1200 shipped CONUS OBO

Contact me for prices shipped elsewhere. The cab below it is FS too, if you happen to be relatively local, or happen to have a ton of extra money in your pocket to pay for shipping.

I'll consider trades for other high-gain amps or 8-strings, but there's not a lot I'm interested in. A few things I can think of right now:
- ENGL Smolski
- ENGL Invader (either model)
- Framus Cobra
- Blockletter 5150 (in good cond)
- 5150-III 50
- Egnater Armageddon

With $ on either side, of course, depending on the item.

Pic:
5Ef5X05M93Kb3Gf3Nec8o9e0cad043be41395.jpg

Back