• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Lonestar Classic Head MINT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASBerklee12

Reaction score
Selling my MINT black LSC Head. 100/50W switch. Used to be a combo and I had it professionally installed (by Uncle Albert...look him up. One of the best in the biz) into a Mesa head box sent to him BY Mesa.
No trades please, looking to sell only.
Thanks all. Pics upon request.
Alex

Update: Price dropped to $1100 shipped.

I have a 70s Fender vibrolux that was converted to blackface specs last year and has been cleaned and biased, etc. professionally in the last year as well. I have been told different things about value. It has been used as a gigging amp (mostly for harp), but is in great shape cosmetically and otherwise. I have been looking for a LSC head actually and have a combo that I might pull into service for harp if I had a head for guitar.

If there is interst, my e-mail is: [email protected]

Mark

well. i don't mean to be rude - but ... several years ago i paid significantly less for the same amp in 2x12. it's a great amp, on of two i will never part with - but you are probably high. good luck.

rvschulz said:
well. i don't mean to be rude - but ... several years ago i paid significantly less for the same amp in 2x12. it's a great amp, on of two i will never part with - but you are probably high. good luck.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've looked on eBay and have seen varying prices, and this seems to be a reasonable price to my knowledge. That said, what do you think is a better price?

ASBerklee12 said:
rvschulz said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I've looked on eBay and have seen varying prices, and this seems to be a reasonable price to my knowledge. That said, what do you think is a better price?

I bought one this weekend in mint condition for $1k

JAZZGEAR said:
ASBerklee12 said:
rvschulz said:

I bought one this weekend in mint condition for $1k
Cool, thanks. Remember, though, this is SHIPPED. I am paying for the shipping. That is a significant chunk of $$ for a head of this weight.

Can I tempt you to ship it to the UK? I know it would cost more which I've happily pay for, there are just so few heads in the UK

GSVBagpuss said:
Can I tempt you to ship it to the UK? I know it would cost more which I've happily pay for, there are just so few heads in the UK
If it means selling it, yes! I can't believe how long it's taken to find someone interested in one of these.

Email me at [email protected] and we'll get talking. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back