• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Boogie Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebmmjp7

Reaction score
Hey guys

Up for sale or trade is my Mark V. It is in pristine condition, but it has been played obviously. It is serial number 354 and still has all the tags attached! I got this a few weeks after they came out at Make'n Music in Chicago.

Heres what I'm looking for::

1850+shipping to where ever you are (whatever it turns out to be)

trades::

Dr Z. Maz 38sr WITH reverb and some cash (either 2x12 combo or head)
Matchless DC30 with reverb (either 2x12 combo or head)
Vox AC30 and some cash...either vintage or the new handwired series...not interested in the made in china models. (either 2x12 combo or head)
Any boutique AC30 clones and some cash (depending on what it is)

Obviously, i'm looking to get away from high gain amps, so if you text me and say (wanna trade for my dual rec?" the answer will be no.

Heres a pic
550115_966852572937_40601286_38896887_1176899688_n.jpg

I'll take more detailed pics if need be.

text me at 978-473-3616

amp is located in South Hamilton, MA...so, obviously if you live nearby and want to pick it up and/or try it out through my 2x12 cab, feel free!

I have a Randall RM100 and 4 modules "blackface, Tweed, Treadplate, SL+", AC30 module can be bought or the tweed i believe can be modded to an AC30/matchless at a reasonable price so you have both sounds in one amp. I'm wanting something smaller that will fit on top of my mesa widebody ported cab, and the Mark V has the sound i want without modding a module modded to a mark.

Back