• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: 2012 PRS Experience Custom 24

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
This rare guitar was released at the 2012 PRS Experience. There were 10 different colors. With 10 of each color for a total of 100 guitars. This is the Bitchin' Bev finish. It's absolutely beautiful. The guitar is in nearly mint condition. The only blemish is a slight discoloration on the crazy figured neck. A friend of mine, who's a professional photographer, will be taking photos. Once I've got the pics, I'll post them.

I will consider trades for the following: Diezel VH4, Mayones Regius Pro 6 + cash, Mesa/Boogie Mark V + cash, Caparison TAT II + cash, Fractal Axe Fx II + cash (or include the Fractal MFC-101), EVH 5150 III Stealth amp + cash. Sell price is $4000, trade is $4200.

I'm absolutely NOT interested in the following: Ibanez, Carvin, Agile, Jackson, Fender, Gibson, or any amps other than the ones listed above.

The Custom 24 is the original PRS -- the guitar Paul took to his first tradeshow in 1985. A perennial favorite with musicians, the Custom 24 has continually been updated through the years, while never losing its time-honored reliability, versatility, and appeal.

Specially appointed to commemorate the 6th annual Experience PRS event, this limited run of Custom 24's includes Artist grade figured maple tops, figured maple necks with premium Mexican ebony fretboards and truss rod covers, Macassar ebony headstock veneers, Artist bird inlays with the small "pre-factory" eagle inlaid on the headstock -- green heart select centers with green ripple outlines, Experience PRS 2012 pickups with engraved covers, ten unique colors and an Artist case. 100 Experience PRS 2012 Custom 24's will be available worldwide. 10 of each color. This is the Bitchin' Bev finish.

EXPERIENCE PRS 2012 CUSTOM 24 MODEL SPECS
BODY
Top Wood Artist Grade Flame Maple
Back Wood African Mahogany
Finish V12
NECK
Number of Frets 24
Scale Length 25"
Neck Wood Figured Maple
Fretboard Wood Mexican Ebony
Neck Shape Pattern Regular
Fretboard Inlays Artist Birds - Green Select Centers with Green Ripple Outlines
Headstock Inlay Macassar Ebony Veneer with the Experience "Pre-Factory" Eagle Inlay
HARDWARE/ELECTRONICS
Bridge PRS Tremolo
Tuners PRS Phase III
Truss Rod Cover
Hardware Type Hybrid
Treble Pickup Experience PRS 2012 Pickups w/ "Experience PRS 2012" Engraved Covers
Bass Pickup Experience PRS 2012 Pickups w/ "Experience PRS 2012" Engraved Covers
Pickup Switching One Volume and One Tone Control with a PRS 5-Way Blade Switch

http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/taliababa/library/2012%20PRS%20Experience%20Custom%2024/2012%20PRS%20Experience%20Custom%2024%20better%20photos?sort=3&page=1

Back