• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: F-30 Combo/Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshyLarry

Reaction score
Ok, motorcycle purchase has forced me to unload a few items. Mesa Boogie F30, owned for 4 years (2nd owner, have all paperwork). This is a combo (refinished in purple tolex), or a head. I just recently built a head cabinet for it and had my first try at tolexing. I looks ok IMO, the combo cab looks good (I didn't refinish that one). You can have your choice. Recently retubed with full set of high gain JJ's from eurotubes.

The only problem is the reverb tank causes noise. I have removed the reverb tank so it will not come with it, unless you want it. to be more specific, when you plug the reverb tank into the amp, it will hum/howl at high gain setting. With it removed it performs flawlessly.

Combo with Tone Tubby - $600
Combo empty - $525
Head - $500

Sorry for the poor photos but I will try and get better ones asap. This is a great little amp, I love it but since I got my Mark III I haven't used anything else.

3798136038_42ed492ea7.jpg

or (on top)

4348960946_b1733aa23a_b.jpg

Back