• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DC-3 Shell...$80 shipped

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzerza

Reaction score
Empty DC-3 Combo Shell in overall good condition. Includes handle, logo, grill, a few different chassis screws, and tube bag. No reverb tank or speaker. Leather corners have a little wear, but are in good shape. A few marks scuff marks around the shell and one ding pictured on front. I was going to re tolex, just don't have time.

Also have enough tooled western tolex and wicker to redo a combo and maybe even a head shell. (not included with the amp). You can see pics below of my dc3 that I did using this material.

Extra Mesa Boogie amp logo.

Mesa Thiele cab cover. Like new.

Prices............. Not really sure of the going rates, I think these are reasonable, feel free to tell me if I'm outta line.
All prices include shipping and PayPal.

Empty Shell $80
Tolex and wicker: think I'll keep it unless someone REALLY wants it.
Mesa amp logo: SOLD
Thiele cover: SOLD PEND PAYMENT

c060bd32.jpg

923e9ba7.jpg

6ea1d95e.jpg

288503a4.jpg

Extra low price drop bump... Surely somebody wants this stuff??

Would like it gone bump... Shipping other stuff Wednesday and would like to send it too :)

Very interested in the wicker if you still have it. Send me a PM with how much you want for it

Latest posts

Back