• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 6L6 Duets SED =C=, TAD6l6gc-str, JJ 6l6gc

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recto-robbie

Reaction score
Hello all again, believe it or not im back with more power tubes recently bought for an F-50 I bought which after much time lately spent with it,
I have decided to sell it which leaves me with three remaining duets I have no use for again. The JJ's were bought from Eurotubes last week and havent even been tried yet. The SED's bought from KCA nos tubes and TAD's were bought from Dougs tubes a couple weeks back and have minimal hours on them.
All these tubes are matched duets and biased correctly for safe use in boogie amps.
I have:
Duet SED's =C= winged 6L6gc $35 shipped priority and paypaled
Duet JJ6L6GC $22 shipped priority and paypaled
Duet TAD 6L6GC-STR $25 shipped priority and paypaled
Or all these tubes shipped priority, paypaled for $70.

Ive sold quite few tubes to other members on this board and again everyone has been happy. These are my last tubes I have and finally grown a bit tired of chasing that perfect sound around.
P.M. me if interested. And many thanks to all of you.

DSC02917.jpg
[/img]

Bump,,, these are excellent tubes at a great price. If your even considering buying new tubes from one of these places do yourself a favor and try these and save big..... Hell, make an offer.
Many thanks, Rob

Latest posts

Back