• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 Channel Dual Rectifier PRE-627 Revision E

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiSeRY

Reaction score
I have a 1992 Pre-627 Revision E Dual Rec with Ruby EL34's and the Preamp Cocktail from Doug. I'll also throw in a barely used set of JJ KT88's, in case you don't care for EL34's. $1300.00 + shipping

Thanks

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

you're asking a little much for this board, we see a fair number of early rectos go by:)

you'd probably get that on ebay.

Prices seem to be low on this board compared to Ebay (but higher than Craigslist or local boards)... more reliable buyers though. I think a lot of guys here who are willing to pay for a low-number Recto already have.

edit: at $1300 I bet it moves, esp.if you have some pics to post.

Out of curiosity why is it labled in the subj. line 627 and the SN is 575?

Mentioned (OK, pressuring!) it to my little brother. He's mulling it over.

clutch71 said:
Out of curiosity why is it labled in the subj. line 627 and the SN is 575?

Mentioned (OK, pressuring!) it to my little brother. He's mulling it over.

627 is the last, or near the last rev E. he's just stating its a rev E with this.

Interested in any trades?

Rocktron Xpression?
Pedalboard?
Ibanez TS-9?
Voodoo Labs Pedal Power AC?

All of it and some cash?

Let me know :lol:

sorry ibanez. after a long wait, i just sold it two days ago to a guy in Austrailia. i went out and bought the Roadster combo yesterday and it is nasty.

thanks

MiSeRY said:
sorry ibanez. after a long wait, i just sold it two days ago to a guy in Austrailia. i went out and bought the Roadster combo yesterday and it is nasty.

thanks

Just out of curiosity, how much did you sell it for? It just surfaced on ebay starting at AU$2500 :shock:

Latest posts

Back